Reina and I have been very busy. We took our trip to Denver for my brother Matthew and new sister in law Rayel's wedding. We had a wonderful time and it was tough to leave. The wedding was beautiful, intimate and fun. Reina was a flower girl with Sophia.
They were so efficient, they dropped all the petals right away.
|
|
| Reina and her Uncle Matt |
Reina had lots of fun being with family during the reception and getting to walk through the aquarium when we took pictures.
My aunt Darlene, cousins Aaron, Sean, Kirah and KayLynn stayed the week after so Reina had a blast being with them. She also had the chance to play with Scarlett and Zoe. We had a fun-filled week with lots of swimming, splashing, painting, baking, amusement park, zoo and much more.
I know I left this blog post sort of incomplete and meant to publish a long long time go, but I am highly unmotivated to sit at the computer for more than one short spurt of time. After that the blog post just sits on my mind until it becomes too overwhelming to complete. Anyways, I have so so many photos since I was the photographer for Matt's wedding. I may post a few more on here or put a whole album up somewhere if I get permission to share. You may request some if you know you were in them, and I can send them to you.












No comments:
Post a Comment